The composition of BSR includes:
- 22 amino acids, including essential ones (tryptophan, lysine, methionine). BSR components are unsaturated fatty acids, 50% of which are linolenic acid.
- The mineral composition is represented by 15 essential trace elements. 9 of them are cations and 6 anions.
- Organic acids, including malic, citric, succinic.
- The range of vitamins includes all B vitamins, folic and nicotinic acids.
- BSR is characterized by a high content of ubiquinones Q6, Q9, Q10 for natural compounds. Ubiquinones – vital coenzymes, are components of the respiratory chain of the cell.
- Carbohydrates are represented by the structural polysaccharide mushroom α-; β-chitin, mannans, beta-glucans: polyprenol biopolymer and ubiquitin polymer, as well as polyphenols, which can change the activity of many metabolic enzymes. BSR beta-glucans contribute to the appearance of an additional biological effect that triggers the process to reverse the development of tumors: such as fibroids, mastopathy and adenoma (return of cells to the normal phenotype).
BSR due to its composition allows you to restore physiological phagocytosis, apoptosis in the body. At physiological concentrations of BSR in the body, the redox potential and pH of the medium are restored.
The action of BSR can be characterized as a personalized approach to each person, taking into account his individual pharmacokinetics.
Observation, study of the action of a substance in the body must be considered as pharmacogenetic testing. The result of the effects obtained with BSR is so wide that it can be classified as an integrating systemic substance that detects and restores disturbed informational, functional, metabolic and energetic connections in the body (restoration of correct genetic replications and genome integrity).
BSR activates recovery, reparative processes at different levels. It has a specific and non-specific antiviral effect.
It is known that the state of the biological internal environment of the human body can be determined by three parameters of the body’s internal fluids. This is an acid-base parameter (pH), redox potential (ORP), an indicator of cellular activity (R). The use of BSR creates conditions in the body that significantly limit the survival of pathogenic microbes in the human body due to the alkalization effect and a significant increase in the body’s electrical energy.
For living cells, the most dangerous is the free radical oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids. In this case, a large number of lipid hydroperoxides are formed, which have a high reactivity, leading to damage to the stability of cell membranes and cell death.
Numerous studies have shown that the use of the BSR substance in therapeutic dosages prevents lipid peroxidation and prevents free radicals from accumulating in the body, which under oxidative stress overload the body’s antioxidant system and lead to various diseases.
A variety of biologically active compounds, approaching in chemical composition to the complex membrane structure of human cells, determines the multivalence of the BSR effect on metabolic, endocrine and immune processes, exerting a regulatory effect on all types of metabolism and homeostasis in general.